The Company Chiaravalli was founded by Costante Chiaravalli after a long apprenticeship at the famous Italian jeweller "Confalonieri", supplier of the Royal Family. He opened his first shop in Milano in 1915.
He created jewels designed for the high society of Milano and he was also famous for sacred arts: his beautiful chalices and church ornaments were commissioned and exported around the world.
After the war the shop moved in a nice old house in the centre of Milano where Enrica, Carlo, Eugenio, and Umberto Chiaravalli, daughter and sons of the founder, continued to create classic jewellery and to sell precious stones and particular fine old pieces.
The Company is still managed by the family : the third generation , with Enrico, Andrea and Brenda Chiaravalli. They run the shop in Milano while Marco Chiaravalli follow his business of second hand/antique jewellery and precious stones in New York.